- A Visual Artist’s Guide to Estate Planning and supplement: Ms. Hoffman authored and edited this book and its 2008 supplement, which provides information to artists and creatives on estate planning issues. In the 2008 supplement, she also wrote a new chapter for the book entitled “Artist’s Foundations and Museums: Reflections on the Survey and Other Musings”
- Editor and contributor, Exploiting Images and Image Collections in the New Media (Kluwer Law), 1998.
- A Visual Artist’s Guide to Estate Planning: Based on a Conference Co-Sponsored by The Marie Walsh Sharpe Art Foundation and The Judith Rothschild Foundation
- A Visual Artist’s Guide to Estate Planning: The 2008 Supplement Update
- Beyond the Adversarial Model: Using Mediation to Create Value in the Resolution of Disputes in the Art and Heritage Sector
- International Legal Framework and US Law to Combat the Plunder of Illicit Trade in Conflict Antiquities